Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baking

So I realized something while browsing the Life Issues forum (which I do sometimes). I bake and cook a lot, and I have had a couple of boyfriends, but I don't believe I've ever made a single one of them even a cookie. Even as my exes, I don't even think I've made JRoss anything... wait, there were those chocolates but they were for everyone, not specifically him.

Not that any of them but one deserves anything I can make (the one being JRoss).

So I guess it will be special if I bake or cook a guy something, since I don't seem to do it for just anyone. Of course, I might just get sick of this kind of track record and do it for kicks.

But where I am glad to make my girl friends anything, my guy friends? Not so much. Don't know why. Critical of myself? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment